What They Say!
Clients, Course Students, Interview Guests & Listeners
I started my online business in 2010 whilst living in rural France.
- Provided online marketing services to global clients.
- Taught hundreds & hundreds of online business owners through online courses created for Freelance University in over 20 online software tools.
- Supported local East Yorkshire business owners.
- Demystified & taught online course creation to many creative business owners.
- Entertained thousands of listeners through my globally popular textile art podcast, Stitchery Stories.
- Appeared on podcasts & livestreams as a guest.
- And hosted livestream interviews & social events on behalf of The Embroiderers' Guild.
Sometimes I remembered to collect some testimonials, rave reviews and kind words!
I've organised them into relevant categories.
I hope these help you choose me as your trainer & wise guide through the online world...
Google Business Profile Reviews
I've only recently started collecting reviews from local (Hornsea & East Riding Of Yorkshire) business owners for training and support delivered in-person in my local area.