PLEASE NOTE: I’ve kept this blog post because it documents the focus and success of my early years running my online services business. Since then, Traffic Geyser software is no longer available, neither is Instant Customer, and the company was sold. This post shows I’ve been running my online business since 2010, and I’m very proud to still be in business. Things have evolved over the years but I’m still here!
FYI, this post is merely a reflection of what I have seen and been told and I am writing it just to make you aware of what seems to be happening, especially if you missed the webinar in late Feb 2014.
Obviously, if you have any questions, get in touch with the TG & IC Helpdesk, and they will give you the latest info.
Anyway, a few weeks ago, Mike Koenigs announced changes coming that will affect Traffic Geyser & Instant Customer.
Traffic Geyser 2.0 has been released (currently on an ‘early bird’ basis to existing customers) BUT a key change is that is will be accessible as part of the Instant Customer software.
For the early bird version, it came bundled with a training package ( TG2.0 Strategies Training) following the model already used for Author Expert Marketing Machines and TopGun Consulting.
There are no details and pricing available at the moment for just buying the software subscription.
In terms of certification, that will also be following the same model as per AEMM, with a live training & certification event held at Traffic Geyser.
Not sure what will be happening to the current version of Traffic Geyser – it seemed like that it will still be available, lets wait and see what happens with that!
SO some big changes are coming along – it will be interesting to see what exactly the new software will do, as details have been rather sparse so far, but the following points were given out at the ‘early bird’ webinar – it does look very powerful.
- Podcasting – discover how to use your content as audio or video podcasts to drive more traffic and leads.
- LIVEcasting – you’ll discover how you or your clients can use live streaming video (on free platforms like YouTube LIVE and Google Hangouts) to get your content seen and devoured by audiences around the world
- Bookcasting – see how easy it can be to use content you already have to create #1 best selling books and audiobooks that can drive more traffic, leads, and sales.
- Socialcasting – discover how, with a click of a button, you can create once and syndicate your content to all social networks.
- Mobilecasting – finally, you’ll see how to broadcast your message into the pockets of the 6 billion+ mobile devices worldwide!
In the meantime, if you need any help with AEMM, Traffic Geyser, and Instant Customer projects, please drop me an email, and let’s have a chat about it.